The team at No1 Roofing and Building Supplies have been building the best online Colorbond Information Centre.
Topics that our clients are wanting more and more information on such as:
How Do I Choose a Colorbond Colour for My Roof?
Choosing a Colorbond Roofing Colour
Congratulations, you’ve decided to go with Colorbond steel for your roof - it’s a great decision. Now comes the fun part; choosing the right colour.
Colorbond comes in an amazing array of colour choices but sometimes having so many choices can actually make the final decision that much harder.
The difficulties of choosing the right colours are increased even further because:
- Colour choices are highly subjective, ‘one person’s meat is another person’s poison’, as they say
- Colour samples are notoriously either inaccurate or too small to get an accurate concept of how the final result will look
- Our feelings about our colour choices can change with time and in different lights
Fortunately, there are some aspects of good design and some great online tools that can help you clarify your thoughts, narrow down the choices, and pinpoint the exact colour you need for a really great-looking roof.
No.1 Roofing and Building Supplies is one of the largest suppliers of Colorbond roofing materials and accessories in the Sydney area.
This ultimate guide to choosing your Colorbond colours is just an extension of our outstanding expert advice and consultation service.
Looking to replace your tiled roof with Colorbond?
Replacing Tile Roof with Colorbond - Which Is Better?
Looking To Replace Your Tile Roof With Colorbond, Which Is Better?
Roofing is a very important part of your home and represents a substantial financial investment so when it comes to replacing your old tile roof you need to get some solid advice.
Concrete tiles have been used on Australian homes for some 70 years but Colorbond metal roofing has also built a solid reputation for durability and dependability.
There is one question you need to ask yourself...
... is it better to replace your old tile roof with tiles or covert your tile roof to Colorbond steel?
Whether you are replacing your tile roof or putting a roof on a new build getting the right information about the following aspects will help you answer that important question:
- Benefits or pros and cons of tile versus Colorbond
- Costs - price difference between Colorbond and tile roof?
- Risks - do tile roofs require more or less maintenance than Colorbond?
- Installation difficulties - which is easier to install?
- Resale / property value - will a new Colorbond roof increase the value of my property more than a tile roof?
- Choosing the right type of Colorbond product - what else do I need to know about Colorbond versus tile roofing?
- Getting qualified / experienced trades people - who can I trust to install my Colorbond roof correctly?
No.1 Roofing and Building Supplies is one of the largest suppliers of Colorbond roofing materials and accessories in the Sydney area and our outstanding expert advice and access to premium installers is second to none.
How To Register For Colorbond Warranty.
How To Register Your Colorbond Roof For Warranty
The time has come to replace your roof and you now know that it’s going to be a valuable investment.
But you also want to know that your new roof is going to last the distance and is backed up by a cast-iron guarantee.
A great warranty is always a sign of a company’s faith in the superior performance of its products.
The warranty that protects your new Colorbond or Zincalume roof is one of those special warranties that are the hallmark of an outstanding product.
For 95 years Bluescope Steel has been proudly making the steel used in a range of roofing products including Colorbond and Zincalume.
Like most warranties the Colorbond or Bluescope Steel warranties require the product to be the right one for the job.
This guide tells you how to get the best out of the very helpful and comprehensive Bluescope Steel warranties page so that you can make sure your roofing investment is protected.