Sure you may have some of the best window cleaning services in your city not to mention the fact that a great many of you may even be calling them on a weekly basis depending upon the state of your windows. It could be window cleaning in sydney or wherever else, it does not really matter as at the end of the day, the work is pretty much the same.
But what if one is forced to take matters into their own hands? Just think about it - you could be on the outer fringes of the city or the window cleaning services may be a tad too expensive to call over on a weekly basis. Whatever the reason may be, the fact of the matter is that you need to get those windows clean as soon as possible. No two ways around that whatsoever.
So how best to go about it, you may ask? Well for starters, you will need to be patient in carefully picking and choosing the exact and proper tools required while at the same time, making sure that it fits your budget as well. Be it the most effective cloths, sponges or vacuums, you need to ultimately see and figure out which of them work the best for you in your very own scenario. Now if you happen to be an expert in the field, here are a few tools that would help you in tackling those grimy panes one at a time :-
- Karcher: WV2 Vacuum: This happens to have one of the highest blades as well as possessing a great quality overall. And if that wasn’t enough, it is also quiet.
- Window Trigger Spray Mop: Now this is the real and perfect deal as far as high windows are concerned. There is also an integral water tank and trigger spray to go along with it.
- Vax Window Cleaner: Not only is this one of the least bulky ones, but additionally it also comes with a two year guarantee as well.
- The Scoopy Condensation Squeegee: This is a highly effective little gadget that also manages to take care of any residue that would cause problems later on.
- Vileda Windowmatic: Apart from having a continous running time of about 20 minutes, it’s design also ensrres that it remains as drip-free as possible.
- OXO Wiper Blade Squeegee: With this, you are bound to get streak-free results almost every time plus it is extremely smooth as well.
- H2O HD Steam Cleaner: Apart from having a small and removable handheld unit, this also happens to have squeegee attachments as well. Quite the versatile piece of work.
- E Cloth Glass Polishing Cloth: for all those of you who think that cloths are not that effective, here you go! This can get the job done with hot water alone. Yes that is not at all an exaggeration.
- Leifheit Window Vacuum: Now this little handy gadget charges in a speedy half-hour. Sure it may be a tad heavy on the wallet, but it more than makes up for the fact with its speedy and efficiency to boot.
Thought this may seem like an overlong list to most out there, it is worthwhile to note that you do not necessarily have to use each item on the list here. You can also get by rather easily with just 2 or 3 tools in the list if you have a keen sense and idea of what exactly needs to be done.